Wymbolwood Mailboxes Along TBRS Vandalized - E-Blast Dec 15/21 Posted With Replies

Calendar of Upcoming events.
admin
Site Admin

Wymbolwood Mailboxes Along TBRS Vandalized - E-Blast Dec 15/21 Posted With Replies

Postby admin » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:31 am

2021_Dec 15: WBA received this alert about mail vandals

Last night someone vandalized the stand alone mail boxes along our beach and other areas too. Everything was removed from the mailboxes, letters and cards opened and dumped around the area. I have been in touch with the post office and was told that the OPP have been informed.

So at the moment I recommend we on WB pick up our mail from our boxes every day.

The envelopes I picked up were from both TBR north and south. The postmistress said that she had received calls from North TBR until I called. Many full time residents have individual letter boxes as we do so it affects Wymbolwood beach residents who have individual letter boxes.

It is the first time this has happened. The OPP have been notified.

Thanks, Diane

Wymbolwood News has e-blasted the alert to all WBA membership

Replies from Wymbolwood Beach residents about the Mailbox Alert

Sat, Dec 18, 8:28 PM (5 hours ago)
Thanx for the alert, Diane!

Date: Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: Alert: Many Wymbolwood Mailboxes Were Opened and Vandalized - Dec 15
To: Wymbolwood News <wymbolwood.e.blast@gmail.com>
Thanks for the heads up Diane and managing such a disturbing situation.
Take care and wishing all the best to you and yours over the holidays.
Bob and Nicole

Dec 16, 2021, 7:12 PM
Thank you for sharing this with our community....albeit sad news.
Michelle D’Aoust - Senior Consultant
Grapevine Executive Recruiters
269 Richmond Street West, Suite 100 , Toronto, ON, M5V 1X1

Hi there,
Not sure if this is the place to list this and I am looking for other Tiny Township groups (please let me know if there are others)
My mailbox on Tiny Beaches Rd South had all my mail , packages (custom made Christmas pressies), Christmas Cards and cheqs stolen from it. Apparently they hit all along Tiny Beaches Rd S. The parcels I can replace it’s the sentimental cards that have me so upset.
A lovely woman found some mail (a few cards of mine were in there) and she returned to the post office. Although soggy and torn I am so grateful to have received two of the cards. I know there are more.
If anyone finds mail strewn in bushes or along the road please bring to Perkinsfield post office.
The OPP have been notified by a few people. I suspect they are looking for parcels and gift cards that may be in the Xmas card.
Any help is appreciated.
Thx :)
Sent from my iPhone

Date: Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 6:41 PM
Thanks for the information Diane. We will monitor ours @609.
Cheers
Michael

Date: Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 6:21 PM
Thanks for letting us know. That is not a nice Christmas surprise.
Hope you two are well. Happy Christmas to you both.
Thanks, Diane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to “WBA - News and Current Affairs”