Today Robert McBride on the WBA Executive reminds all Wymbolwood Beachers of the opportunity to have your say in the formulation of Tiny’s first ever Transportation Master Plan. There is a deadline at the end of this week (June 18) in accessing the Public Information Centre which provides an informative presentation and an online survey to fill out. (All your input is requested by June 30 at the latest).
Good morning all,
I wanted to ensure that the WBA Executive is aware that the Township of Tiny is conducting a Transportation Master Plan (TMP). The process is to define the transportation system in Tiny and its priorities for the years ahead.
There is currently a Public Information Centre available online (until Friday of this week) at http://www.tiny.ca/tmp
It features a presentation by the TMP team and a survey to be completed by residents.
It would be valuable to have as many survey respondents from Wymbolwood as possible. The deadline for completion of the survey is Friday June 18th!
A few of the questions included in the survey include:
- 9. Do you think Tiny Beaches Road should be widened where possible to accommodate multi-use paths (cycling/walking path)?
13. Do you support the continued operation of the boat launch at Jackson Park?
14. Would you support a fee for the use of the boat launch at Jackson Park to offset annual operational costs (dredging and other maintenance)?
15. Do you support crosswalks at public beach access points?
16. Which speed suppression (traffic calming) devices would you like to see on Township roads?
17. Would you support the use of photo radar/automated speed enforcement cameras on Township roads?
18. Would you support increases in Township taxes to have an increased police presence on Township roads?
Please see the presentation and respond to the survey.
Thanks – Robert
Also, Jeff Fredericks and Eric From expect that the new WBA Yearbook will be distributed the first weekend in July, and there will soon be means to repave the basketball court.
Note: From RESOURCES up right in the TMP survey form, you can review a pdf with larger schematics than are seen while in the survey, and MENU allows you to review specific pages in the survey, but be sure to answer all questions.
We provide the same survey presentation here, NOT the survey form....go online for that, by June 18
The TMP Presentation in pdf >> http://wymbolwood.ca/TMP%20Presentation ... tantec.pdf